As with many other artistic organizations the Kingston Choral Society depends in large part on revenue from ticket sales from our concerts. Due to COVID-19 we are unable to mount concerts in what would have been our 2020/2021 season. But most of our expenses continue. KCS members are bearing part of this revenue shortfall through increased membership fees and donations when they are able. But we ask YOU, as supporters of the KCS to consider donating to assist us in this challenging year.
As the KCS is a member of the Kingston Symphony Association and donations to the KCS will receive a tax receipt from the KSA.
There are two ways to make a donation, by cheque and through the Canada Helps website. Since Canada Helps takes a commission on every donation, we prefer cheques, but we are still very happy to receive donations either way. Regretfully, donation by e-transfer is not possible.
IF YOU WISH TO DONATE BY CHEQUE
1. Make the cheque out to the Kingston Symphony Association, but use the memo line to direct the money to the Choral Society as shown in this example:
2. Send the cheque to:
Kingston Choral Society
c/o The Spire
82 Sydenham Street
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3H4
IF YOU WISH TO DONATE USING "CANADA HELPS"
1. Go to the Canada Helps website at https://www.canadahelps.org/
2. Click on “Donate Now”.
3. In the “Include a message for this charity” box, type, "Please forward this donation to the Kingston Choral Society."
4. Complete the remainder of the form.
5. Please let us know that you have made this donation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you have made a donation and the date it was made.
Again, thank you for your generosity and your support. You help the music continue and grow.